MARTIN LUTHER KING Jr
- In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends
- Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere
- I submit that an individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for the law.
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that matter
- When you are right, you cannot be too radical; when you are wrong, you cannot be too conservative.
- The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
- The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.
- Any man’s death diminishes me, because I am a part of all mankind; there do no send to find for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
- Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.